what's freedom according to you?

every people is dreaming about having a freedom. children, teenagers, adults, me, and you!
but, each people has their own view about what freedom is.

for me, a freedom is a heart's feeling when I'm getting happiness; soul; free expressing mind, loving my life, and do everything I love wholeheartedly. when I do what I love, when I get my soul during my activity, when I feel this is my real life, that's what I call my freedom.

honestly (sorry for saying this), I feel like that I'm an insurgent right now. everything that makes me feel like in a jail, I hate it! even my parents' suggestions and commands such as to study hard etc., I can say "NO" to them! and I only do what my mind and heart say "YES, THAT'S THE TRUE ONE"
>but, when I rejected my parents' suggestions and commands, at that time I'm trying not to drop my tears. I still have a sensitive heart and guilty feeling when I hurt my parents' feeling with my dirty words :')

sometimes, I feel that I've to be very angry with them, I've to say what my real feeling is, my uncomfortable condition, and what I really want to. I've got no soul day by day now.

I don't love my college, I don't love my study, I don't love being pretending to my new society, I don't love any regulations, I don't love any systematical process, I don't love being commanded, I don't love being very girly (even I've tried continually and I found I'm failed to be very girly) and other "I don't love" saying that I can't tell it one by one here.

maybe, "regret" is the best word to say now. but, I've been trying not to be a fool girl that always regret and regret. because "regret" doesn't mean anything. it's just wasting time to feel and have a thought deeply about "regret". now I'm trying to make it easy and think "It's just in a few second" when I found an uncomforted zone or atmosphere.

then, I'm just looking for the best time and place to express my mind and get my freedom. and I found it when I get my camera, my adobe photoshop, my corel draw, my mp3 player, my computer, my books (exactly not college books!), my laptop, my sketchbook, my notebook, my free time to have new adventure outside my home, my time to have a business, and my time to being a part with nature :)

maybe, it seems like I was an arrogant person! no! I just relax my mind and try to get my freedom even just an hour. and when I find my bestfriends around me or find new friends that have some hobbies like me, I also feel free :)

and now I'm trying to have a mindset and heart's feeling that NOW I'M HAPPY AND I FEEL FREE!!

so, what's freedom according to you? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!