EXTREMELY GREAT 4 DAYS




HI BLOGGERS!! nice to meet you again on my blog :)

well, on 6th-9th of December 2009, my friends from AIESEC Universitas Diponegoro and I went to Jakarta to attend National Leadership and Development Seminar (NLDS Indonesia 2009). It was held by AIESEC Indonesia for 4 days at Indonesia Miniature Park, Jakarta. and the story begins..

From the first time I step my foot on the venue, hmm I don't feel any energy there that I feel really tired at that time after having 7 hours trip in train and 5 hours trip in bus (huh) and I hadn't had my shower then (awful! haha)

And then, the event was started at 1 p.m. and yeaaahh I feel the energy then, that wow! only in a second I could meet more than 150 great people there. From Padang, Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Malang, Surabaya, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Aussie, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Japan, and Vietnam. WOW! it's really amazing! We gathered together, we had high spirit to perform our roll call and our roll dance, and we were so curious to know each other :)

I can feel the energy that they transferred to the venue then to me. They were really energetic, enthusiastic, and they were really great future leaders! (hopefully me also hehe)

together, we had a great 4 days seminar there. we had the best experience there. we got a lot of knowledge there about how to be a good leader who closes to God and balancing IQ; EQ; and SQ, about AIESEC, entrepreneurship, beauty of culture diversity, training how to be a president of AIESEC Indonesia (actually, I also joined this session and I didn't pass the election huhuhu), how to hold an event well, how to do the real job in AIESEC, about HIV/AIDS, about the experience from the expert's share, about GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM, and how to make a personal goal setting.

not only having new knowledge, but we also having fun there. we had a roll call (some yell from each Local Committee), roll dance (dances from each Local Committee) and we really enjoyed to have a dance together!!! we also had a games to wear boy's sport clothes for girls and wear girl's sport clothes for boys (hahaha it's so nerd but fun!), and we had a gala dinner in couples. hmm COOL :)

and at the end of the day, we, 150 people were holding hands together, we made a reflection to ourselves what we had done during 4 days and what we will do in the next. it was so touchy for me! we were crying, we were hugging, we wouldn't be separated, and we still would be together and worked together at that time and that place. So, It's hard to say goodbye to NLDS Indonesia 2009 :'(

So, what the point is..

well, now, we live in this world. we live in a beauty of diversity. diversity of countries, backgrounds, cultures, religions, races, and many more. but, this diversity makes our world so unique. that we have to open our eyes and our mind to have a global-minded. don't make this diversity become a symbol to make a gap to each other.

working with people from different backgrounds is so wonderful. transferring ideas, knowledge, experience, and fun with people from different culture is really a great moment in my life.

remember also, that God had created us to be a good leader and a good follower in this world. what will you do next to your society and to your world then?






well, that's what I got after joining an EXTREMELY GREAT 4 DAYS of NLDS Indonesia 2009.



p.s: I really miss you guys, all the delegates :') and thank you AIESEC for giving me the opportunity to meet them and having new knowledge and energy ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!