DREAM BIG

hey bloggers, firstly I'd like to say "Happy New Year 2010" :)
how's your life? I hope getting better - not like me :(

well, I have a lot of big dreams, and so do you.

and now, I'm currently listening to Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband "Dream Big". I always listen to this song everyday anytime, especially when I'm getting down.

when I remember all the things of my dreams, when I remember all the things that make me down to achieve my dreams, I directly hold on my mp3 player and play on this song.

just press play, put on your headset in your ears, close yours eyes, listen to the song deeply, and imagine that your dreams alive! trust me, this song makes your tears drop and raise your faith that you can definitely achieve your dream!

here is the lyric and the video :)

When you smile be sure to dry your eyes
cause better days are sure to come
And when you smile be sure to smile wide
don't let them know that they have won
And when you walk, walk with pride
don't show the hurt inside
because the pain will soon be gone

And when you dream, DREAM BIG
as big as the ocean blue
Cause when you dream it might come true
when you dream, DREAM BIG

When you laugh be sure to laugh out loud
cause it will carry, all your cares away
And when you see, see the beauty, all around in yourself
and it will help you feel okay
And when you pray, pray for strength
to help you carry on, when the troubles come your way



p.s : I knew this song when I having my best experience in NLDS AIESEC Indonesia 09 on the last session of the conference. thank you AIESEC for introducing me to everything :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!