EXCHANGE AT MY HOME

hi bloggers! how are you feeling today? I hope its excellent!!!


well, I want to share about my lil piece of my big dreams
God had created this very wide and big world
and God had decided that we will live in this world for in a short time
so, just use and manage our time well to arround this wide world in our short time

do you get what I mean?

we live no longer in this world, because of that condition..
I really wanna go abroad and travel everywhere
every small places in this world

and when I found that my dream is starting to be real
and when I found that it starts to disappear
and I have to postponed my flight abroad

A MIRACLE HAD COME AT MY HOME!!!!!

because of AIESEC, now I live with real Taiwanese
because of AIESEC, now I know and I can learn about Taiwanese
because of AIESEC, now I can adapt the good habits of Taiwanese

and the Taiwanese's name is
Pan Ting
or we can call her
Vivienne


she looks like Indonesian, I can't find any Chinese in her face
she is so beautiful and everypeople always look at her while we are having a walk everywhere
she never getting tired after having a long long trip
she always wake up at 9 am and go to bed at more than 11 pm
she likes to online internet for more than 8 hours everyday!!!
she always be on time and fullfil of an agreement
she loves night life
she's so friendly and now she is doing a work together with AIESEC Universitas Diponegoro


So, in this case, I learn that I can learn about Taiwan culture and I can have an international habits just by staying at home
cheaper than I have a flight and stay in Taiwan for a long time
yaaa, I'm doing exchange at my home

thanks God ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!