summer in Russia would be great

Finally, after my long journey and struggle, I got this! I got what I want since I was young. I got what I'm dreaming about for almost 10 years.

I have a dream to live outside of my country, Indonesia. I have a dream to travel around the world, gain a lot of experience and knowledge there, alone.

And I got this! Now it's exactly in front of my eyes!

Sincerely I say a big thank you to my Allah, my parents, and of course AIESEC UNDIP who give me this kind of opportunity.

And this summer, I will be in RUSSIA

I know it would be very great, I know it would be my best experience ever, and I know it would be not as easy as I live here in Indonesia with my family.

but I know, it will be my life-changing experience.

So, what will I do in Russia?

Not only learn about Russian culture and survive in Russia alone, but I will work in social project with other people around the world called Sunshine Project in Chelyabinsk, near Kazakhstan. I will work in a team consists of some of people from different countries and culture around the world. I will share my knowledge there to the students in 7-10 years old in summer camp. I will teach them in developing themselves, teach them English, and some special skills. And don't forget, I will join this internship in Ramadhan, it means I will fasting all the days of my internship.

Only that? Of course no! I will be Indonesian ambassador there and I will promote Indonesian culture there! I will join big event called Cultural Day and I will present Indonesian culture at one of the shopping place there! A lot of people will give attention to me and give their opinion about Indonesia then.

Is that special? Of course! Because it will be held on August, 22nd 2010, it means that day is my BIRTHDAY. Even though I will not celebrate my birthday with my beloved my family and friends, but I'm sure it will pay enough my loneliness there. I will celebrate it with my new family, new friends, and my pride of being Indonesian citizen. So, I'm sure after I come back to Indonesia, I will give my birthday present to myself, my family, my friends, and AIESEC UNDIP, which is change of myself in to better person.

So, from this, I learn, don't stop dreaming! Because dream is the beginning of our life. You are what you think everyday. Don't hesitate to dreaming even though it seems impossible at first.

So guys, wish me luck for this internship and wish me have a safe flight :D
Thank you very much to my beloved AIESEC UNDIP :)

p.s: Are you interested with this and do you want to feel the same feeling like me?
Grab any information about International Internship in AIESEC UNDIP blog. http://www.aiesecud.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. waah, kakak kuliah di Undip juga ya??

    salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaa, kamu kuliah di undip juga? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mbaa..aku juga ikutan AIESEC bandung .. tapi mau tes tahap 2 .. doakan yah .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gimana hasilnya???? maaf nggak update blog, nggak sempet :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!