urgent MC

HELLO!!

today, January 28th 2010, I've learnt so many things from what I saw, what I felt, what I told, and what I listened to- yeah because I love keeping track of my surroundings.

do you know? when AIESEC Universitas Diponegoro had a roadshow "Save Our Society" about HIV/AIDS - yes we do care with HIV/AIDS, the MC of that roadshow is ME.

ya! ME!!!
It's kinda an urgent MC because my friend texted me to be an MC in this roadshow in this morning. And I have to be an MC at SMA NASIMA SEMARANG.

the first time I knew that I would be an MC at SMA NASIMA SEMARANG, I thought "hmmm cool, it's kinda challenging my self because it's my first time to be an MC" okay so I said "yes" to my friend that I agree to be an MC at this roadshow.

and the story begins..

I feel so confident before the show started, that everything's gonna be alright. I have good preparation and yaapp I'm ready to the show!!!
and wow, actually the audience of this roadshow from SMA NASIMA Semarang is about 100 students. hmmm COOL!
at first, I thought that "hmm what I have to talk about? how if I'm speechless?" and the other how if.
but, when I started to lead this roadshow and I started to hold this event, hmm COOL! I was really relaxed and did'nt get nervous anymore.

well, the first thing had done! But, I faced another annoying thing! grrr THE BIGGEST FEAR IN THIS WORLD IS YOUR OWN FEAR!!

and I have a new motivation word in my life now :)

So, do you get what I mean in my post? :)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!