I got more than 4!

HI BLOGGERS!!!
what are you feeling today? I hope in this new Chinese Year will be very great to all of us :)

GONG XI FAT CHOI

well, I wanna share something to you now.

if I'm not mistaken, 5 days ago I read my final score in this semester from my faculty's virtual space. and guess what? I did it! I got 4 in this first semester of my study in University. it means that I got A in all of my subject that I took in this first semester.




but, don't be negative thinking to me. I really don't want to be so arrogant to you due to my score in this semester. because there are something that I want to share to you, may be you can practice it in your daily life. I prove you that it really works ;)

so, what I want to share to you?

actually, hmm I don't know, I really enjoyed my every second of my life and I never felt so nervous to wait for my score in this semester. it's very different with my friend that couldn't wait for their final score coming up in my faculty's site. everytime they were so afraid and complaining why it took a long time to wait for the score.

and, when the time was coming to see the score in this semester, yaaa everybody was so nervous, including me but not as big as them. and finally, I did it! I can do my best in this semester.

the main key that I always keep on my mind is my belief. I have to think positive, believe, and sure that everything I did in the past and now, I will get the best for me then. I never think negative things on my mind, because I believe:
if we think about positive things, we will get positive things also and impacts in our life
then it will come into reality
if we always keep on the negative toughts in our mind then the negative thoughts will come in reality.

so, just be sure and believe that God always gives the best for us. because everything we ask to God, God will answer it. and the answer depends on our efforts.



p.s: then I have to keep on doing great effort and believe that I will get the best in the next semester until I finish my study :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!