19th

Hi bloggers! Let's meet up again in August 22nd!

wishes for the 19th and ahead


Basically, I'd like to say thanks to God for keeping me healthy and stay in me until my 19th years of my life. well, with my new life as one of the boards in one of organization.

And I'd like to say thanks to God for keeping me stay closer with my best friends by letting them beside me -always- in my birthday, since when I was in senior high school until now! :)

I was so blind, by I don't know what, like I never wanted to meet up with my best friends again in the previous years. Maybe because I want to be focus for the choice that I'd chosen, seems like an opportunity cost.

But as the time goes by, I don't know why, my perspective or point of view to some people are changing. I used to adore them with their brilliant idea and achievement, but now when I really close to them, I see them differently, and you know what? My perspective to some people are easy to change! I don't know why.

But, anyway, that's not the point that I want to share in my 19th years.

The point is, I know God will give me the best time for me to know the answer of the questions that I've been asking everytime

As my mentor said, you can't see things very close and you can't see things from far faraway. Just keep it balance with the distance.

And as my principle, the ones who really care with me are the ones who always beside me in my birthday, physically, I don't know why. It means they want to share happiness with me and also sadness with me. Happiness of the born and sadness of leaving in the very closest time.

Even I left them for years, they accept me again when I realized that there's no need to leave them. And give me a learning that best friends will always give the best for us eventhough in the middle of their busy days.

And also thanks for my partners in my organization that beside me in my day. Eventhough you ruined my day a bit, but your smiles keep me believing that we are the best team ever! :)

The last, is my family. Eventhough I spent a little time with them, I beside them in my day.

But, anyway, thanks God I have all of them. I meet them everyday. I learn a lot from them. Keep them safe and happy. always. forever.

yeah! got trapped with flour and eggs
no words can describe, except I LOVE THEM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!