Scenario of Writing

Hi bloggers! Kinda long time no see you around since 2012 :-P How's your life going on?

Finally I'm willing again to write my thought here due to some scenarios of life :-O why?
Currently I'm working on my thesis to finish my undergraduate study at univ, but too sad to be true that my lecturer told me "you only have one weakness in this thesis process, you're lack in communicating what you think and what you want to say in writing!" Well, that's quite sad indeed ;-(

I love to design a concept or create a framework of anything, but now it's kinda hard for me to make the design that I create into beautiful words.

So, I decided to put my mind into a full concentration to recall the memories in junior high school era when I loved to write anything! And now, here I am still trying to bring it back by blogging ;-)

Basically, I love reading books both in Indonesian and English version, but currently I put my big attention on reading the English version books since I just found out how beautiful international writers are in making me going within the flows of their stories! (with this statement, I'm not saying that Indonesian writers are not as good as the international ones, Indonesian ones are good too seriously ;-) I'm just saying my opinion about what I'm currently looking at something new for me).

Not like most of the girls, I don't really like to read novels or fiction one. Currently I'm reading biography of great people, stories of how companies growing, stories how brands become consumer needs, stories of how people live happily, etc. Quite serious, huh? :-P I love the way how they put their thought in sentences beautifully. I love the way how they tell their stories even though we don't meet face to face. I love the way how they make me flying back to be involved in their past stories. I love the way how they create the writing scenario of years of their life into only hundreds of pages. I love the way how they deliver the message or theory behind the sentences, and it's not boring anymore. I love the way how they stick the messages in my mind. And I love the way how they influence me and enhance my point of view. I'm not exaggerating anyway :-P

Well, those appreciations are actually my dreams and expectation of my writing would be. But I'm sure enough it needs a long and consistent process, not to be achieved just in a few hour. My lecturer statement had been irritating me for several weeks. But when I looked back to my past experience, nothing worthwhile would come so easily in just 3 or 5 times of trying. Enjoy the process and learn from every single thing are the best way to do in any kind of working activities. So, I hope I could write as beautiful as how I design in my mind about my writing framework as the scenario of writing. And of course graduate as soon as possible. Wish me luck, people! :')

p.s.: I always put this thought in my mind "If you want to be able to dance, don't do drawing. If you want to be able to write, just write" But, follow up question pops out in my mind: "Anyone teach me how to write, please? :')"


*first pic: while I was tired enough after working on my thesis. I'm an accounting student, but why there's a book about branding there? :-P
*second pic: my thesis with a lot of correction :-P
@antiik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kampung Lali Gadget: Paket Komplit untuk Anak Bergembira Bermain bersama Orang Tua, Menuntaskan Tugas Tumbuh Kembang, dan Mencintai Indonesia.

Brand & Branding: Pertama Kali Jatuh Cinta dengan Mereka

Setelah PCOS, 2 Garis itu Akhirnya Muncul!